- 1-1/2 cups soft bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh thyme or 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 4 salmon fillets (6 ounces each)
- Preheat oven to 400°. In a bowl, combine first eight ingredients. Toss with melted butter.
- Place salmon in a 15x10x1-in. pan coated with cooking spray, skin side down. Top with crumb mixture, patting gently. Bake until golden brown and fish just begins to flake easily with a fork, 12-15 minutes. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forCrumb-Topped Salmon
"Followed the recipe. Fish stayed moist. The herbed crumb crust is pretty tasteless. It was very fast and easy to make."
"We both liked it!"
"This was really good, and pretty easy to make. I like to find new ways to make salmon and this is a keeper."
"Salmon is my husband's favorite fish. We have tried a lot of different salmon recipes and this is one of my favorite. It is really easy to fix. Since we try to avoid alot of fried foods this is a great recipe for us. Thanks for another great recipe."