Total TimePrep: 30 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 2 packages (12 ounces each) butter-flavored crackers, crushed, divided
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 4-1/2 pounds fresh mushrooms, thickly sliced
- 3 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- In a large bowl, combine 3 cups of cracker crumbs and butter; set aside.
- Divide half of the mushrooms among three greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dishes. Sprinkle with remaining crumbs; top with remaining mushrooms.
- Pour cream over all. Sprinkle with buttered crumbs and paprika. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown.
Nutrition Facts1/2 cup: 106 calories, 9g fat (5g saturated fat), 25mg cholesterol, 92mg sodium, 5g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein.
Dec 4, 2014
Prepared this as a side for our church's valentine dinner. Complimented the steak dinner very well. Received alot of nice compliments on it. I have also cut it down to a family size portion to serve at home.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.