- 2 pounds haddock or cod fillets
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of shrimp soup, undiluted
- 1 teaspoon grated onion
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup crushed Ritz crackers (about 25 crackers)
- Preheat oven to 375°. Arrange fillets in a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. Combine soup, onion and Worcestershire sauce; pour over fish.
- Bake, uncovered, 20 minutes. Sprinkle with cracker crumbs. Bake 15 minutes longer or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
1 each: 248 calories, 7g fat (2g saturated fat), 94mg cholesterol, 631mg sodium, 14g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 0 fiber), 31g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 4 lean meat, 1 starch, 1 fat.