Crumb-Topped Baked Fish for Two
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 2 haddock or cod fillet (6 ounces each)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2/3 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1-1/2 teaspoons minced fresh parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- Place fillets on a greased baking sheet; season with salt and pepper. In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients; pat onto fillets. Bake at 400° for 15-20 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 422 calories, 17g fat (9g saturated fat), 136mg cholesterol, 813mg sodium, 27g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 39g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
May 24, 2013
My husband and I loved this recipe. I did use fresh rosemary and added 1/4 tsp of dried tarragon. The excess bread crumb mixture went on my fresh asparagus and my husband sprinkled some on his corn on the cob. He loved the way the cheese melted into the corn.
Dec 12, 2011
I think this is great! Just what I was looking for for two! Thank you for the lovely fish recipes! Fixing the Crumb-Topped Bakes Cod tonight! o/ Yum.