Fish fillets get fast flavor from Italian salad dressing mix and a breading made with seasoned stuffing mix. "I serve this baked fish with a tossed salad or relishes," remarks Julia Bruce of Tuscola, Illinois.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 envelope Italian salad dressing mix
- 2 cups crushed stuffing mix
- 4 cod fillets (about 6 ounces each)
- In a shallow bowl, combine the oil, water and salad dressing mix. Place the stuffing mix in another bowl. Dip fillets in salad dressing mixture, then in stuffing.
- Place on a greased baking sheet. Bake at 425° for 15-20 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 211 calories, 8g fat (1g saturated fat), 16mg cholesterol, 1173mg sodium, 22g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 1g fiber), 11g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.