VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1-1/2 cup mashed cooked carrots
- 3 cups soft bread crumbs
- 2 cups crushed cornflakes
- In a bowl, beat egg. Add mayonnaise, onion, oil, salt, pepper and carrots; mix well. Add the bread crumbs and mix thoroughly. (If mixture is to wet to handle, add more crumbs.) Shape into 10 to 12 patties coat with cornflakes.
- Place on a greased baking sheet. Bake at 375° for 25 minutes. Yield: 5-6 servings.
Originally published as Crown Jewel Patties Side Dish in Reminisce May/June 1994, p53
Reviews forCrown Jewel Patties Side Dish
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jul. 8, 2017
"I found these too dry and bland."