Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen chopped broccoli
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1-1/2 cups cheese and garlic croutons
- Place broccoli and water in a microwave-safe 2-qt. dish. Cover and microwave on high for 6-8 minutes or until tender; drain.
- Stir in the soup, cheeses and milk. Cover and microwave for 2 minutes or until cheeses are melted. Sprinkle with croutons.
Editor's NoteThis recipe was tested in a 1,100-watt microwave.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 217 calories, 13g fat (6g saturated fat), 26mg cholesterol, 706mg sodium, 18g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 4g fiber), 10g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Dec 29, 2013
Very good and super cheesy. I adapted it to make it in the oven and used fresh broccoli (1 bunch). Next time I'll use about 1.5 bunches as there was a lot of cheese sauce. Once it was assembled, I baked it about 15 minutes, then added some cheese on top and then the croutons. I baked an additional 5 minutes. It gave it a nice crispy top.
Jan 26, 2010
We thought this was great!! The only thing I might change is to crunch the croutons up a bit next time. Very good - thanks!!