Crispy Taco Wings
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 envelope taco seasoning
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1-3/4 cups crushed corn chips
- 2-1/2 pounds chicken wingettes and drummettes
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a shallow bowl, mix flour and taco seasoning. Place melted butter and corn chips in separate shallow bowls. Dip wings in flour mixture to coat both sides; shake off excess.
- Dip in butter, then in crumb mixture, patting to help coating adhere.
- Transfer to a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Bake, uncovered, 30-40 minutes or until juices run clear.
Editor's NoteUncooked chicken wing sections (wingettes) may be substituted for whole chicken wings.
This recipe was prepared with the first and second sections of the chicken wings.
Nutrition Facts1 chicken wing: 164 calories, 12g fat (4g saturated fat), 45mg cholesterol, 203mg sodium, 4g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 9g protein.
Jan 17, 2015
The flavor is good if you want some spicier version of chicken. I used the recipe wih chicken tenders for my 1 and 3 years old boys and both love it.
Jul 26, 2013
Best. Wings. Ever. Only thing I did differently was add some hot sauce to the butter to spice it up a bit :D
Feb 14, 2013
Try on bigger pieces of chicken, verygood
Mar 21, 2012
Don't bother with the chips to make it crispy. Better without.