Crispy Rice Buckeyes
—Audrey Rompon, Taste of Home Associate Culinary Producer
- 2 cups Rice Krispies
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1-1/2 cups bittersweet chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1. In a large bowl, beat the peanut butter and butter until blended; gradually beat in confectioners' sugar and salt until smooth. Stir in crispy rice. Refrigerate until firm, 30 minutes. Roll into 1 inch balls and chill again.
- 2. Melt chocolate in the microwave. Dip balls into chocolate, allow excess to drip off. Place on a waxed paper-lined pan. Let stand until set.
© 2020 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC