Crispy Ranch Salad
I do a lot of experimenting with vegetables to appease my whole family. Everyone labeled this one a winner.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 bunch leaf lettuce, torn
- 1 cucumber, sliced
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 cup cauliflowerets
- 1 large tomato, cut into wedges
- 1 large carrot, shredded
- 1 bottle (8 ounces) ranch salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- In a large salad bowl, combine lettuce, cucumber, broccoli, cauliflower, tomato and carrot. In a small bowl, combine dressing, Parmesan cheese and lemon-pepper. Serve with salad.