- 3 cups (6 ounces) French's® Original or Cheddar French Fried Onions
- 6 chicken drumsticks (about 6 ounces)
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 eggs, beaten
- Place onions in a resealable plastic bag. Seal bag and crush with hands or rolling pun. Transfer to a pie plate or waxed paper. Coat chicken with flour; shake off excess. Dip chicken in eggs; then coat in onions.
- Place on a lightly greased baking sheet. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 45 minutes or until juices run clear.
Reviews forCrispy Onion Baked Drumsticks
"My family loved it! Simple and delicious."