VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 3 cups (6 ounces) French's® Original or Cheddar French Fried Onions
- 6 chicken drumsticks (about 6 ounces)
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 eggs, beaten
- Place onions in a resealable plastic bag. Seal bag and crush with hands or rolling pun. Transfer to a pie plate or waxed paper. Coat chicken with flour; shake off excess. Dip chicken in eggs; then coat in onions.
- Place on a lightly greased baking sheet. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 45 minutes or until juices run clear.
Originally published as Crispy Onion Baked Drumsticks in Taste of Home Cooking School Collection Spring 2009, p64
Reviews forCrispy Onion Baked Drumsticks
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jan. 28, 2016
"My family loved it! Simple and delicious."