- 6 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 8 ounces bittersweet chocolate, melted and cooled
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup crushed cornflakes
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Beat in the confectioners' sugar, chocolate and vanilla. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour or until easy to handle.
- In a small bowl, combine the cornflakes, cinnamon and cayenne. Shape chocolate mixture into 1-in. balls; roll in cornflake mixture. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Yield: 2-1/2 dozen.
Reviews forCrispy Mexican Truffles
"In my personal opinion the truffles were not as good as i would have hoped. I was making these for my spanish project and i got an F becasue it was bad so thanks i guess"
"absolutely will make again very soon!!"