- 6 cups Cocoa Puffs
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 40 large marshmallows
- 1 package (11-1/2 ounces) milk chocolate chips
- 24 striped chocolate or milk chocolate kisses
- Place cereal in a large bowl; set aside. In a microwave-safe bowl, combine the butter and marshmallows. microwave, uncovered, on high for 3 minutes; stir. Continue cooking until smooth, stirring every minute. Add chocolate chips and stir until melted.
- Pour over cereal; stir until well-coated. Spread evenly in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. pan. Arrange kisses in rows over the top. Cool before cutting. Yield: 2 dozen.
Reviews forCrispy Kiss Squares
"very sweet but everyone loves them. a highly requested item for work carry ins/ birthday treats. very easy to make i don't always add the kisses on top"