Crispy Fudge Treats
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 6 cups crisp rice cereal
- 3/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1-3/4 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup corn syrup
- 1/3 cup butter
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- In a large bowl, combine cereal and sugar; set aside. Place the chocolate chips, corn syrup and butter in a 1-qt. microwave-safe dish. Microwave, uncovered, on high for about 1 minute; stir gently until smooth. Stir in vanilla. Pour over cereal mixture; toss to coat.
- Spoon into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. pan. Refrigerate for 30 minutes; cut into squares. Store in the refrigerator.
Nutrition Facts2 each: 188 calories, 8g fat (5g saturated fat), 9mg cholesterol, 132mg sodium, 30g carbohydrate (19g sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein.
Oct 12, 2011
Not too bad for a recipe that only takes a few minutes to make. I will be making this again.
Jan 3, 2011
These are so quick and easy to make.
Jun 23, 2010
I was looking for a quick treat using rice crispies but I did not have marshmallows. This was a very quick snack to make. I will use it again.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.