- 6 cups crisp rice cereal
- 3/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1-3/4 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup corn syrup
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Combine cereal and sugar in a large bowl; set aside. Place chocolate chips, corn syrup and butter in a 1-qt. microwave-safe dish. Microwave, uncovered, on high for about 1 minute; stir gently until smooth. Stir in vanilla. Pour over cereal mixture and mix well. Spoon into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Refrigerate for 30 minutes, then cut into squares. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 3 dozen.
Reviews forCrispy Fudge Treats
"Not too bad for a recipe that only takes a few minutes to make. I will be making this again."