- 6 cups crisp rice cereal
- 3/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1-3/4 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup corn syrup
- 1/3 cup butter
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- In a large bowl, combine cereal and sugar; set aside. Place the chocolate chips, corn syrup and butter in a 1-qt. microwave-safe dish. Microwave, uncovered, on high for about 1 minute; stir gently until smooth. Stir in vanilla. Pour over cereal mixture; toss to coat.
- Spoon into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. pan. Refrigerate for 30 minutes; cut into squares. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 3 dozen.
Reviews forCrispy Fudge Treats
"Not too bad for a recipe that only takes a few minutes to make. I will be making this again."