Crispy Dill Chicken Strips
This is a fun dish to let the kids help you make. You can use whatever chips you have on hand...our favorite is jalapeno chips, which have an extra kick of spice. Pick any salad dressing you like, but our preference is sun-dried tomato.—Bernadette Lee Bennett, Waco, Texas
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + marinating Bake: 20 min.
- 1-1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch strips
- 1-1/2 cups reduced-fat sun-dried tomato salad dressing
- 3-1/2 cups crushed potato chips
- 3 tablespoons snipped fresh dill
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine chicken and dressing. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Drain and discard marinade. In another large resealable plastic bag, combine the remaining ingredients. Add chicken in batches and shake to coat.
- Place on a greased baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink, turning once.
Nutrition Facts4 ounces cooked chicken: 316 calories, 15g fat (4g saturated fat), 63mg cholesterol, 475mg sodium, 19g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 1g fiber), 25g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Originally published as SunDried Chicken Strips in Taste of Home Cookbook Contest 2010/2011