- 1/4 cup plain yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon salt-free herb seasoning blend
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup cornflake crumbs
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 bone-in chicken breast halves
- In a shallow bowl, combine yogurt, seasoning blend, lemon juice and mustard. In another bowl, combine the cornflake crumbs and Parmesan cheese. Roll the chicken in yogurt mixture, then in crumb mixture. Place in a greased 8-in. square baking pan. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 35-45 minutes or until juices run clear. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews forCrispy Dijon Chicken
"My favorite TOH recipe of all I have tried! I didn't have yogurt so I used sour cream. The Coating was very crispy, the sour cream Dijon mixture made it so moist and flavorful! I will definitely be making this on a regular basis!"
"I make this all the time for my family. It is one of our favorites. I triple the recipe so that there is enough for everyone."