- 1/4 cup plain yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon salt-free herb seasoning blend
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup cornflake crumbs
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 bone-in chicken breast halves (8 ounces each)
- In a shallow bowl, combine the yogurt, seasoning blend, lemon juice and mustard. In another bowl, combine the cornflake crumbs and cheese. Roll the chicken in yogurt mixture, then in crumb mixture.
- Place in a greased 8-in. square baking pan. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 35-45 minutes or until a thermometer reads 170°. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews forCrispy Dijon Chicken
"My favorite TOH recipe of all I have tried! I didn't have yogurt so I used sour cream. The Coating was very crispy, the sour cream Dijon mixture made it so moist and flavorful! I will definitely be making this on a regular basis!"
"I make this all the time for my family. It is one of our favorites. I triple the recipe so that there is enough for everyone."