- 2 pounds chicken wings
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Cut chicken wings in two pieces, discarding the tips. In a small shallow bowl, combine butter and garlic powder. In another bowl, combine remaining ingredients. Dip chicken into butter mixture, then into crumb mixture. Place on greased cookie sheet; bake at 350° for 50-60 minutes or until done. Yield: about 20 appetizers.
Reviews forCrispy Chicken Wings Appetizer
"Made this for dinner, it was a no brainer"
"I made these and I also made the breaded wings I found on Taste of home. We skinned the wings since we don't like eating all of that fat. I think if I make these again I would bake them at 425 for about 30 minutes instead and I would NOT grease the pan. The butter added enough grease to the baking sheet. The breaded ones are baked at 425 and were crispy."
"A little too much like baked chicken."
"I found it a little too much like baked chicken."
"Terrible! Did not get crispy. Maybe if it would have been on a rack the "juices" could have dripped thru instead of sitting in it - Soggy and bland tasting"
"All I can say is very tasty."
"These are absolutely delicious. We even make them for dinner some nights!"