- 3/4 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup mashed potato flakes
- 1/2 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup egg substitute
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Flatten chicken to 1/2-in. thickness; cut into 1-in. strips. In a shallow bowl, combine the potato flakes and bread crumbs. Place egg substitute in another shallow bowl.
- Dip chicken in egg substitute, then in potato mixture. In a large skillet, cook chicken in oil for 4-5 minutes or until chicken is golden brown and crispy and juices run clear. Yield: 3 servings.
Reviews forCrispy Chicken Strips
"Since I didn't have egg substitute, I just used a beaten egg. I baked these instead. I just put the chicken pieces on parchment in a pan and baked for 30 minutes. Perfect."
"Very good and I usually do not care for chicken strips."