Crispy Chicken Fingers Recipe
- 2 cups (16 ounces) sour cream
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 2 cups crushed seasoned croutons
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1. In a shallow bowl, combine the sour cream, lemon juice and Worcestershire sauce. In another shallow bowl, add croutons. Dip chicken strips in sour cream mixture, then coat with croutons.
- 2. Place on a greased baking sheet. Drizzle with butter. Bake at 400° for 20 minutes or until chicken is golden brown and crispy and juices run clear. Serve with dipping sauces. Yield: 6-8 servings.
5 each: 349 calories, 19g fat (11g saturated fat), 118mg cholesterol, 349mg sodium, 13g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 1g fiber), 27g protein.
Reviews for Crispy Chicken Fingers
"easy to make and very tasty. Thanks for the recipe."
"I tried this recipe out and it tastess beautiful!!"