Crispy Chicken Fingers
—Taste of Home Test Kitchen, Greendale, Wisconsin
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 20 min.
- 2 cups sour cream
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 2 cups crushed seasoned croutons
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- In a shallow bowl, combine the sour cream, lemon juice and Worcestershire sauce. In another shallow bowl, add croutons. Dip chicken strips in sour cream mixture, then coat with croutons.
- Place on a greased baking sheet. Drizzle with butter. Bake at 400° for 20 minutes or until chicken is golden brown and crispy and juices run clear. Serve with dipping sauces.
Nutrition Facts5 each: 349 calories, 19g fat (11g saturated fat), 118mg cholesterol, 349mg sodium, 13g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 1g fiber), 27g protein.
Originally published as Crispy Chicken Fingers in Your Family Premiere 2003