- 2 cups (16 ounces) sour cream
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 2 cups crushed seasoned croutons
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
- In a shallow bowl, combine the sour cream, lemon juice and Worcestershire sauce. Dip chicken strips in sour cream mixture, then coat with croutons. Place on a greased baking sheet. Drizzle with butter. Bake at 400° for 20 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink. Serve with dipping sauces. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews forCrispy Chicken Fingers
"easy to make and very tasty. Thanks for the recipe."
"I tried this recipe out and it tastess beautiful!!"