Crispy Cajun Potato Wedges
A sprinkle of Cajun seasoning lends spunk to these hearty, cornflake-coated wedges. “My husband, Jim, and I love potatoes, so I’m always trying to come up with new, lower-fat recipes,” notes LaDonna Reed of Ponca City, Oklahoma.
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 45 min.
- 1/4 cup 2% milk
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 4-1/2 teaspoons ranch salad dressing mix
- 3/4 teaspoon Cajun seasoning, divided
- 3/4 cup crushed cornflakes
- 2 medium russet potatoes
- In a shallow bowl, combine the milk, mayonnaise, dressing mix and 1/2 teaspoon Cajun seasoning. In another shallow bowl, combine cornflakes and remaining Cajun seasoning. Cut each potato into eight wedges; dip in mayonnaise mixture, then coat with crumbs.
- Arrange in a single layer in a 15x10x1-in. baking pan coated with cooking spray. Bake at 375° for 45-50 minutes or until tender and lightly browned, turning once.