I’m a busy stay-at-home mom, so I wing it at mealtime. My wraps loaded with Buffalo wing sauce chicken, lettuce and tomatoes are a snap to make. —Christina Addison, Blanchester, Ohio
Featured In: Handheld Recipes for Busy People On-The-Go
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 package (12 ounces) frozen popcorn chicken
- 1 package (8 ounces) shredded lettuce
- 2 medium tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup Buffalo wing sauce
- 4 flour tortillas (10 inches), warmed
- Ranch or chipotle ranch salad dressing, optional
- Cook chicken according to package directions; coarsely chop chicken. In a large bowl, mix chicken, lettuce, tomatoes and cheese. Drizzle with wing sauce; toss to coat.
- Spoon 1-1/2 cups chicken mixture down center of each tortilla. Fold bottom of tortilla over filling; fold both sides to close. Serve immediately with salad dressing if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Crispy Buffalo Chicken Wraps in Simple & Delicious December/January 2015
Reviews forCrispy Buffalo Chicken Wraps
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Nov. 15, 2014
"Great snack for game-watching days!easy to assemble, and you can make it as hot or mild as you like."