Crispy Almond Butter Truffles
Sweet, crunchy and just a little bit salty, these truffles have been a family favorite for many years. —Jannie Myers
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups Rice Krispies, crushed
- 1/2 cup unsweetened finely shredded coconut
- 1 cup chopped sunflower kernels
- In a small bowl, combine the almond butter, honey, cinnamon and vanilla. Stir in cereal and coconut.
- With wet hands, shape mixture into 1-in. balls. Roll in sunflower kernels. Place on a waxed paper-lined baking sheet. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours or until firm. Store in the refrigerator.
Editor's NoteLook for unsweetened coconut in the baking or health food section.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Originally published as Almond Butter Crispy No-Bake Truffles in tasteofhome.com