Crispy Almond Butter Truffles
Sweet, crunchy and just a little bit salty, these truffles have been a family favorite for many years. —Jannie Myers
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups Rice Krispies, crushed
- 1/2 cup unsweetened finely shredded coconut
- 1 cup chopped sunflower kernels
- In a small bowl, combine the almond butter, honey, cinnamon and vanilla. Stir in cereal and coconut.
- With wet hands, shape mixture into 1-in. balls. Roll in sunflower kernels. Place on a waxed paper-lined baking sheet. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours or until firm. Store in the refrigerator.
Editor's NoteLook for unsweetened coconut in the baking or health food section.
Originally published as Almond Butter Crispy No-Bake Truffles in tasteofhome.com
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.