Crisp Waldorf Salad
This crunchy salad is a perfect side to accompany a heavy meal. With it's light and crisp flavors, it'll be the hit of the party.—Susan R Falk, Eastpointe, Michigan
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 2 large green apples, chopped
- 2 large red apples, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1 cup vanilla yogurt
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. In a small bowl, whisk the yogurt, honey and cinnamon until blended. Pour over apple mixture; toss to coat. Refrigerate until serving.