Crisp and Nutty Mix
On those busy days that just don't stop, this mixture of dried fruit, cereal, nuts and more is the ultimate combination for munching. —Mike Tchou, Pepper Pike, Ohio
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 cup Wheat Chex
- 1 cup Multi Grain Cheerios
- 1 cup reduced-fat Triscuits, broken
- 1 cup yogurt-covered pretzels
- 1/2 cup blanched almonds
- 1/2 cup dried apples, chopped
- 1/2 cup dried banana chips
- 1/2 cup dried blueberries
- 1/2 cup salted cashews
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate M&M's
- 1/3 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/3 cup sunflower kernels
- 1/3 cup salted pumpkin seeds or pepitas
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Store in an airtight container.
Editor's NoteLook for unsweetened coconut in the baking or health food section.
Nutrition Facts1/2 cup: 250 calories, 14g fat (6g saturated fat), 1mg cholesterol, 157mg sodium, 28g carbohydrate (14g sugars, 3g fiber), 6g protein.
Originally published as Nuts for Trail Mix in Taste of Home October 2011
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.