Crimson Cranberry Punch Recipe
- 1/2 cup frozen cranberries
- 3-1/2 cups cold water
- 1 bottle (48 ounces) white grape juice, chilled
- 2 cans (12 ounces each) frozen cranberry juice concentrate, thawed
- 4 cans (12 ounces each) diet lemon-lime soda, chilled
- 3 orange slices
- 3 lemon slices
- 1. Place the cranberries in a 4-1/2-cup ring mold coated with cooking spray. Slowly pour a small amount of cold water into the mold to barely cover berries; freeze until solid. Add remaining water; freeze until solid.
- 2. Just before serving, combine grape juice and cranberry juice concentrate in a large punch bowl; stir in soda. Unmold ice ring; place fruit side up in punch bowl. Add orange and lemon slices. Yield: 5 quarts.
8 ounce-weight: 113 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 13mg sodium, 28g carbohydrate (24g sugars, 0 fiber), 0 protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1 fruit.
Reviews for Crimson Cranberry Punch
"Had this punch for my Christmas Boxing Day open house. The guest really liked it and will use it again."