Crimson Cranberry Punch
This refreshing punch only calls for three ingredients so you can whip it up at a moment's notice. I rely on a pretty ice ring to keep it cool during holiday get-togethers.—Judie White of Florien, Louisiana
Total TimePrep: 20 min. + freezing
- 1/2 cup frozen cranberries
- 3-1/2 cups cold water
- 1 bottle (48 ounces) white grape juice, chilled
- 2 cans (12 ounces each) frozen cranberry juice concentrate, thawed
- 4 cans (12 ounces each) diet lemon-lime soda, chilled
- 3 orange slices
- 3 lemon slices
- Place the cranberries in a 4-1/2-cup ring mold coated with cooking spray. Slowly pour a small amount of cold water into the mold to barely cover berries; freeze until solid. Add remaining water; freeze until solid.
- Just before serving, combine grape juice and cranberry juice concentrate in a large punch bowl; stir in soda. Unmold ice ring; place fruit side up in punch bowl. Add orange and lemon slices.
Nutrition Facts8 ounce-weight: 113 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 13mg sodium, 28g carbohydrate (24g sugars, 0 fiber), 0 protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1 fruit.
Originally published as Cranberry Punch in Light & Tasty October/November 2005