Crescent Bundle Surprises
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 8 fun-size Snickers candy bars, halved
- 1/4 cup cream cheese frosting
- Separate crescent dough into eight triangles; cut each in half, forming two triangles. Place a candy bar half on each triangle. Fold dough over candy and pinch corners together to seal. Place on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake at 375° for 15-18 minutes or until golden. Remove to a wire rack. Cut a small hole in the corner of a resealable plastic bag. Fill bag with frosting; pipe over rolls.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 110 calories, 6g fat (2g saturated fat), 1mg cholesterol, 140mg sodium, 13g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 0 fiber), 2g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1 fat.
Aug 4, 2014
Great idea! Used mini peanut butter cup with great results. Teenage boys loved them!! Great when oven was already being used for dinner.
Aug 5, 2012
Crescent Bundle Surprises are a wonderful treat. Serve to unexpected company [any age]. Serve with coffee, milk, tea [hot or iced], juice. This is a killer recipe for a sweet treat made from crescent roll pastry. The Cream Cheese Frosting is a wonderful endorsement for a pastry with a Hidden Center Filling! Always confirm that you stock supplies in your Pantry/Refrigerator to be able to whip up a treat to offer unexpected guests. Enjoy!
Oct 8, 2011
These are the best quick dessert/treats EVER! I use a cinnabon icing over them and I have people from work begging me to make them all the time! These things are AMAZING!!!
May 9, 2011
May 2, 2010
These were super easy and even my DH who doesn't like dessert ate them! My kids loved them too!
Feb 4, 2010
This recipe is so good to eat, and so simple to make, it's a keeper for sure. It's one my family and I absolutely love and will be making many more times.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.