Brunch does not always mean a large gathering; It can be small too. This recipe prepares a perfect brunch dish in no time at all. It has a wonderful flavor.—Aaron Matthews, Montreal, North Carolina
Recommended: 41 Recipes to Make with Crescent Dough
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1/4 pound Jones No Sugar Pork Sausage Roll sausage
- 1 tube (4 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 2/3 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup 2% milk
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Crumble sausage into skillet; cook over medium heat until no longer pink. Drain.
- Unroll crescent dough into one long rectangle; seal seams and perforations. Press dough onto the bottom and up the sides of a greased shallow 3-cup baking dish. Trim dough even with edge of dish. Fill with sausage and cheese.
- In a small bowl, combine the eggs, milk, salt and pepper. Pour over cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 425°for 16-20 minutes or until a knife comes out clean. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Crescent Brunch Bake in Cooking for One or Two Cookbook 2003, p16
Reviews forCrescent Brunch Bake
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review