Crescent Apple Dessert
Total TimePrep: 25 min. Bake: 20 min. + cooling
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 can (21 ounces) apple pie filling, chopped
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup cold butter
- 1 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- Unroll crescent dough into an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan; seal seams and perforations. Bake at 375° for 10 minutes.
- Combine the walnuts, sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg; sprinkle over crust. Spread with pie filling.
- In a small bowl, combine flour and brown sugar; cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Stir in coconut and walnuts. Sprinkle over filling.
- Bake at 375° for 18-22 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on a wire rack.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 378 calories, 18g fat (6g saturated fat), 10mg cholesterol, 233mg sodium, 51g carbohydrate (35g sugars, 2g fiber), 5g protein.
Jan 27, 2018
Perfect and easy dessert when you are short on time
Mar 10, 2012
This is so easy to make and it taste great!!!
Sep 14, 2011
This was a great dessert, perfect for company and easy to put together. Can''t wait to eat it again!!
Apr 3, 2011
Super easy to make and were a huge hit at supper tonight! Served warm with vanilla ice cream YUM YUM. Everyone wanted the recipe:)
Oct 14, 2010
Awesome and super easy to make!!
Sep 22, 2010
I don't use canned pie filling, I guess I would need to cook fresh apples down for this recipe. Any other suggestions?
Sep 21, 2010
Apr 29, 2009
Has anyone tried this recipe with a top and bottom layer of the crescent dough?
Apr 29, 2009
see next comment
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.