- 4 cups half-and-half cream
- 1-1/2 cups white baking chips (9 ounces)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Dash salt
- Optional: Additional melted white baking chips, sprinkles, sweetened whipped cream
- In a large saucepan, heat cream over medium heat until bubbles form around sides of pan (do not boil). Remove from the heat; whisk in the chocolate, vanilla and salt until smooth. Return to the heat; cook and stir until heated through. If desired, dip rim of mugs into melted chips then sprinkles. Pour drinking chocolate into mugs; top with whipped cream.
1 cup: 533 calories, 36g fat (23g saturated fat), 107mg cholesterol, 171mg sodium, 37g carbohydrate (37g sugars, 0 fiber), 9g protein.