Creamy Watermelon Pie
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1-2/3 cups whipped topping
- 2 cups cubed seeded watermelon
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- Watermelon balls and fresh mint, optional
- In a bowl, combine milk and lime juice; fold in whipped topping and cubed watermelon. Pour into crust. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before slicing. Garnish with watermelon balls and mint if desired.
Nutrition Facts1 slice: 318 calories, 12g fat (6g saturated fat), 17mg cholesterol, 186mg sodium, 48g carbohydrate (42g sugars, 1g fiber), 5g protein.
Jul 20, 2015
Refreshing, easy, great idea. I added 1- 8 ounce cream cheese to the liquid ingredients then folded in the whipped topping and watermelon. Keep refrigerated.
Oct 5, 2013
My family doubted that this recipe would taste good--whoever thought of putting watermelon in a pie? My theory is, though, that variety is the spice of cooking. Sure enough: the pie's flavors were delicious! I left off the mint, since I did not have any on hand. My only problem with the pie was that it was too runny to scoop out. I am going to try putting watermelon gelatin in this recipe next time I make it.
Oct 1, 2013
This pie had a nice flavor, but the result was too runny. I would agree with another rater who stated they would freeze it before serving.
Jul 23, 2013
just found Watermelon Gelatin from Jolly Rancher at Kroger.....
Jul 16, 2013
I have made this pie for years. I do usually freeze it, and take it out about 15-20 minutes and let it set before serving so that it is not too runny.
Jul 4, 2012
This is a fun way to use up watermelon. My daughter likes to make it for others and even entered it in a pie contest and won a prize.