Creamy Watermelon Pie
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1-2/3 cups whipped topping
- 2 cups cubed seeded watermelon
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- Watermelon balls and fresh mint, optional
- In a bowl, combine milk and lime juice; fold in whipped topping and cubed watermelon. Pour into crust. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before slicing. Garnish with watermelon balls and mint if desired.
Nutrition Facts1 slice: 318 calories, 12g fat (6g saturated fat), 17mg cholesterol, 186mg sodium, 48g carbohydrate (42g sugars, 1g fiber), 5g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jul 20, 2015
Refreshing, easy, great idea. I added 1- 8 ounce cream cheese to the liquid ingredients then folded in the whipped topping and watermelon. Keep refrigerated.
Oct 5, 2013
My family doubted that this recipe would taste good--whoever thought of putting watermelon in a pie? My theory is, though, that variety is the spice of cooking. Sure enough: the pie's flavors were delicious! I left off the mint, since I did not have any on hand. My only problem with the pie was that it was too runny to scoop out. I am going to try putting watermelon gelatin in this recipe next time I make it.
Oct 1, 2013
This pie had a nice flavor, but the result was too runny. I would agree with another rater who stated they would freeze it before serving.
Jul 23, 2013
just found Watermelon Gelatin from Jolly Rancher at Kroger.....
Jul 16, 2013
I have made this pie for years. I do usually freeze it, and take it out about 15-20 minutes and let it set before serving so that it is not too runny.
Jul 4, 2012
This is a fun way to use up watermelon. My daughter likes to make it for others and even entered it in a pie contest and won a prize.