- 1 large red apple, chopped
- 1/2 cup halved seedless red grapes
- 1/2 cup whipped topping
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 3 tablespoons coarsely chopped walnuts
- In a bowl, combine all ingredients. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 3 servings.
Reviews forCreamy Waldorf Salad
"Very good salad. I added some celery but other than that, made it as per the recipe. I'll make this again."
"I like to add celery and wanlunts to this it is delicious!"
"This is my favorite Waldorf salad recipe. Combining whipped topping and mayonnaise makes for a delicious combination."