It's always fun to incorporate the vegetables we grow in our garden into different dishes. This salad not only gives me the opportunity to use our vegetables, it looks and tastes great.
Recommended: 50 Pasta Recipes from Around the World
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 4 cups cooked spiral pasta
- 2 medium carrots, julienned
- 1/2 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 1/2 cup cubed fully cooked ham
- 1/2 cup cubed cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup sliced green onions
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Place 1 in. of water in a small saucepan; add broccoli. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 2-3 minutes; rinse in cold water and drain. In a large bowl, combine the broccoli, pasta, carrots, peas, ham, cheese and onions.
- In another bowl, combine the dressing ingredients. Pour over salad and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Yield: 10 servings.
Originally published as Vegetable Pasta Salad in Country Extra March 2001, p49
Reviews forCreamy Vegetable Pasta Salad
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jul. 22, 2014