Creamy Vegetable Pasta Bake
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 cup sour cream
- 3/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 cups frozen chopped broccoli, thawed
- 1-3/4 cups frozen cauliflower, thawed and cut into bite-size pieces
- 8 ounces wide egg noodles, cooked and drained
- 1-1/2 cups shredded Swiss cheese, divided
- In a large bowl, combine the soup, sour cream, onion, salt and pepper. Add the broccoli, cauliflower, noodles and 1/4 cup of cheese; mix gently.
- Pour into a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. Top with remaining cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30 minutes or until heated through.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 297 calories, 14g fat (8g saturated fat), 67mg cholesterol, 652mg sodium, 29g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 3g fiber), 13g protein.
Jan 16, 2012
This was bland -- really bland.
Sep 22, 2011
This is a KEEPER recipe. Used all broccoli instead of broc & cauli. Extremely simple, too!
May 5, 2008
try this one after making the lst one with cream of broccoli soup
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.