Creamy Turkey Fettuccine
This is one of my family's favorite turkey dishes. There are never any leftovers. I like it because it's quick, light and delicious. —Paula Marchesi of Lenhartsville, Pennsylvania
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 12 ounces uncooked fettuccine
- 3/4 cup fat-free milk
- 4 ounces fat-free cream cheese, cubed
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat garlic-herb spreadable cheese
- 2 cups cubed cooked turkey breast
- 3 cups frozen chopped broccoli, thawed
- 1/2 cup chopped roasted sweet red peppers
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Cook fettuccine according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, combine the milk, cream cheese and spreadable cheese. Cook and stir over medium heat until cheeses are melted and mixture is smooth. Stir in the turkey, broccoli, roasted peppers, 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese and pepper; heat through.
- Drain fettuccine and place in a large serving bowl. Top with turkey mixture; toss gently to coat. Sprinkle with remaining Parmesan cheese.
Nutrition Facts1-1/3 cups: 376 calories, 7g fat (4g saturated fat), 59mg cholesterol, 461mg sodium, 46g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 4g fiber), 32g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 2-1/2 starch, 1 vegetable, 1 fat.
Sep 7, 2011
Easy and fast to make. I used left over roast chicken rather than turkey. Does need more salt but the sauce is wonderfully seasoned otherwise
Jan 26, 2010
This wasn't all that great in my opinion. Neither my husband nor I cared much for it.