- 12 ounces uncooked fettuccine
- 3/4 cup fat-free milk
- 4 ounces fat-free cream cheese, cubed
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat garlic-herb spreadable cheese
- 2 cups cubed cooked turkey breast
- 3 cups frozen chopped broccoli, thawed
- 1/2 cup chopped roasted sweet red peppers
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Cook fettuccine according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, combine the milk, cream cheese and spreadable cheese. Cook and stir over medium heat until cheeses are melted and mixture is smooth. Stir in the turkey, broccoli, roasted peppers, 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese and pepper; heat through.
- Drain fettuccine and place in a large serving bowl. Top with turkey mixture; toss gently to coat. Sprinkle with remaining Parmesan cheese. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forCreamy Turkey Fettuccine
"This wasn't all that great in my opinion. Neither my husband nor I cared much for it."