- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) Italian diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 6 slices slices part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Hot cooked noodles
- In a large skillet, cook chicken over medium heat in oil until a thermometer reads 170°. Remove and keep warm.
- In a large bowl, combine the tomatoes, soup and cinnamon; add to the skillet. Cook and stir until heated through. Return chicken to skillet; top with cheese. Cover and cook until the cheese is melted. Serve with noodles. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forCreamy Tomato Chicken
"Absolutley awesome! My family loved it!"
"I will definitely be trying this...sounds awesome! :)"
"This is a delicious and quick recipe for any night of the week. The cinnamon gives it a nice flavour."