- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) Italian diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 6 slices mozzarella cheese
- Hot cooked noodles
- In a large skillet, cook chicken in oil over medium heat until juices run clear. Remove and keep warm. Combine the tomatoes, soup and cinnamon; add to the skillet. Cook and stir until heated through. Return chicken to the skillet; top with cheese. Cover and heat until the cheese is melted. Serve over noodles. Yield: 6 servings
Reviews forCreamy Tomato Chicken
"Absolutley awesome! My family loved it!"
"I will definitely be trying this...sounds awesome! :)"
"This is a delicious and quick recipe for any night of the week. The cinnamon gives it a nice flavour."