Creamy Thyme Spread Recipe
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh thyme or 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley or 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- Assorted crackers
- 1. In a bowl, combine the cream cheese, thyme, parsley and garlic; mix well. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Serve with crackers. Yield: about 1 cup.
2 tablespoons: 100 calories, 10g fat (6g saturated fat), 31mg cholesterol, 84mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 2g protein.
Reviews for Creamy Thyme Spread
"Very yummy and I could not get enough when topping toasted sour dough bread. A major keeper!"