- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh thyme or 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley or 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Assorted crackers
- In a bowl, combine the cream cheese, thyme, parsley and garlic; mix well. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Serve with crackers. Yield: about 1 cup.
- 8 servings, 2 tablespoons per serving. Yield: about 1 cup
Reviews forCreamy Thyme Spread
"Very yummy and I could not get enough when topping toasted sour dough bread. A major keeper!"