Creamy Taco Dip
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 package (8 ounces) fat-free cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup fat-free sour cream
- 1/2 cup taco sauce
- 1 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 can (15 ounces) fat-free refried beans
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 1 cup shredded fat-free cheddar cheese
- 1 medium tomato, diced
- 1/4 cup chopped ripe olives
- 1/4 cup chopped green chilies
- Tortilla chips
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sour cream until smooth. Stir in taco sauce and cumin; set aside.
- Spread the refried beans over the bottom on a serving platter or 13x9-in. dish. Spread cream cheese mixture over the beans, leaving about 1 in. uncovered around the edges. Top layer with lettuce, cheese, tomato, olives and chilies. Serve with tortilla chips.
Nutrition Facts1/4 cup: 57 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 3mg cholesterol, 250mg sodium, 8g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 2g fiber), 6g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
May 24, 2018
May 22, 2018
I’ve made this several times always a hit but admit to NEVER using FF anything-always use reg cream cheese sour cream refried beans cheese etc, always been my preference-never any left in vessel - empty&wanting more
Feb 23, 2018
Easy, colourful and tastes GREAT!
Jan 1, 2018
This recipe is great!!????
Jun 12, 2017
May 12, 2017
Easy and quick. Makes a great appetizer! I have made this multiple times.
Sep 10, 2016
I modified it some. I added Mexican seasonings to the beans and cream mixture. I also used a freshly made salsa in the cream mixture, rather than jarred or canned, and I added cilantro to the toppings. It was a huge hit at the party tonight!
Jul 19, 2016
Delicious! one of my favorite go to party dishes.
Jul 17, 2016
One of the easiest & best recipes I've tried in a LONG time!!
Dec 28, 2013