- 1 package (8 ounces) fat-free cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup (4 ounces) fat-free sour cream
- 1/2 cup taco sauce
- 1 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 can (15 ounces) fat-free refried beans
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 1 cup shredded fat-free cheddar cheese
- 1 medium tomato, diced
- 1/4 cup chopped ripe olives
- 1/4 cup chopped green chilies
- Tortilla chips
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sour cream until smooth. Stir in taco sauce and cumin; set aside.
- Spread the refried beans over the bottom on a serving platter or 13x9-in. dish. Spread cream cheese mixture over the beans, leaving about 1 in. uncovered around the edges. Top layer with lettuce, cheese, tomato, olives and chilies. Serve with tortilla chips. Yield: 20 servings.
Reviews forCreamy Taco Dip
"easy, colourful and tastes GREAT!"
"This recipe is great!!????"
"I modified it some. I added Mexican seasonings to the beans and cream mixture. I also used a freshly made salsa in the cream mixture, rather than jarred or canned, and I added cilantro to the toppings. It was a huge hit at the party tonight!"
"Delicious! one of my favorite go to party dishes."
"One of the easiest & best recipes I've tried in a LONG time!!"
"Made this today for the first time for a family gathering. Skipped the refried beans. It was a big hit and very tasty."
"Very easy to make and was gone fast at our bbq last night!"