Creamy Smoked Salmon Spread
With its mild herb and salmon flavor, this creamy spread is wonderful on miniature bagels as part of a spring brunch.—Faith Agnew, Spotswood, New Jersey
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1/2 pound smoked salmon fillet
- 1 package (6-1/2 ounces) garlic-herb spreadable cheese
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- Miniature bagels, split and toasted
- Flake salmon into small pieces. In a small bowl, combine the spreadable cheese, parsley and salmon. Serve on bagels.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 98 calories, 9g fat (6g saturated fat), 26mg cholesterol, 262mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 5g protein.
Originally published as Creamy Smoked Salmon Spread in Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook 2010
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.