Creamy Shrimp Linguine
- 8 ounces uncooked linguine
- 2/3 cup chopped onion
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 3/4 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 3/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 pound cooked small shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1. Cook linguine according to package directions.
- 2. Meanwhile, in a saucepan, saute the onion, garlic and oregano in butter until onion is crisp-tender. Gradually add the cream and cheeses; cook and stir over low heat until cheese is melted. Add the shrimp; heat through. Drain linguine; top with shrimp mixture.
1 each: 697 calories, 37g fat (22g saturated fat), 335mg cholesterol, 669mg sodium, 47g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 3g fiber), 44g protein.
Feb 1, 2019Delicious weeknight dinner that my family loved! I added some lemon juice and zest and Italian seasoning. I will definitely make this again!
Aug 11, 2010
It was fairly easy to make and delicious! It works as a main course for a family dinner or an elegant dinner party -- or even as a side dish.