Creamy Refrigerator Pie Recipe
My sister-in-law gave me this recipe. It's so easy, and the treat can even be prepared with reduced-fat ingredients.—Sarah Burks, Wathena, Kansas
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 cups whipped topping
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- 1 can (21 ounces) peach pie filling or pie filling of your choice
- 1. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Beat in milk and lemon juice. Fold in whipped topping. Spoon into the crust. Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours or until set. Top with pie filling. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 piece: 419 calories, 16g fat (9g saturated fat), 29mg cholesterol, 228mg sodium, 61g carbohydrate (54g sugars, 1g fiber), 6g protein.
Reviews for Creamy Refrigerator Pie
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC