- 2 pounds small red potatoes, quartered
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of potato soup, undiluted
- 1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix
- Place potatoes in a 3-qt. slow cooker. In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, soup and salad dressing mix until blended. Stir into potatoes. Cover and cook on low for 8 hours or until potatoes are tender. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forCreamy Red Potatoes
"This was ok. I will not make it again."
"I made these to take to my mom's Thanksgiving dinner and they were a huge hit!! They were so easy to put together and I loved how you cook them in the crock pot . I could let them cook while I went to my in laws Thanksgiving dinner.the only thing the cook time was off. I feel like the potatoes needed to be on little cubes not quartered."
"Cream cheese in the slow cooker has never turned out good in my opinion, but I tried this recipe anyway. I was right, you must stir frequently so it doesn't turn all yellow/brown and yucky looking. It needed something more than what was in the recipe, I added a little salt, but that didn't make it better. Don't waste the cream cheese, etc., to make these potatoes."
"These were very good. I added about a 1/2 cup of water and some garlic salt. We will be making this again!"
"Made these for easter and had to give tell everyone how I made them.. They got rave reviews.. would make them again. .. I also had tons left over and they made a great base for potato soup.. yummy"
"I think it needs salt. There's only 1455 mgs of sodium in the recipe. LOL"
"I think this is great as a meal, with ham chunks and frozen peas added to it. Add jello or fruit for dessert."
"I made this using Fiesta Ranch Mix and added some diced red bell pepper. Great variation!"