Creamy Raspberry Pie
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 1 package (3 ounces) raspberry gelatin
- 1/2 cup boiling water
- 1 cup low-fat vanilla frozen yogurt
- 1 cup fresh or frozen unsweetened raspberries
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 2 cups whipped topping
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- Lime slices and additional raspberries and whipped topping, optional
- In a bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water. Stir in frozen yogurt until melted. Add the raspberries and lime juice. Fold in whipped topping. Spoon into crust.
- Refrigerate for 3 hours or until firm. Garnish with lime, raspberries and whipped topping if desired.
Nutrition Facts1 slice: 233 calories, 9g fat (4g saturated fat), 3mg cholesterol, 156mg sodium, 35g carbohydrate (27g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein.
Jul 23, 2012
Picked my own raspberries and whipped this one up in no time, it was very refreshing! My friend asked me for the recipe before she even finished eating her slice. Will be making again soon.
Aug 11, 2011
A co-worker gave me some fresh raspberries that she grew. I brought the pie to work and it was a big hit. Everyone wanted to know how I made it. It was so quick and so easy.
Jun 27, 2009
Perfect light dessert for a summer evening.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.